Welcome to St. Brigid Ladies Guild
“The purpose of this organization is to encourage and promote the spiritual betterment of its members, render financial assistance to the Parish, and develop closer social relationships among the women of the Parish.”
The Ladies Guild was established soon after the establishment of the parish itself. Although by-laws have been revised, projects and events have somewhat changed, and plans reinvent themselves – our members have always been the backbone of our parish family – giving of their time, their energy and their devotion.
The “Ladies” enjoy social gatherings, work to raise financial assets for the parish, support a variety of projects, contribute to and enhance all parish functions and support each other in all roles.
We invite all women of the parish and beyond to join our organization. We welcome your support, your ideas, and your friendship. Come to any meeting or event and give us a try.
Monthly meetings are held September through June on the first Monday of the month, except September (2nd Monday) and January (no meeting). The December meeting is our annual Christmas Dinner held at a restaurant.
Meetings are held in McMahon Hall, St. Brigid Church and usually begin at 7:00 p.m.
Please see the full program for complete information on meetings and special events.
Monthly News Letters:
- President ~ Beverly Scharper – 860-313-1498
- 1st Vice President ~ Maureen McClay – 860-521-0820
- 2nd Vice President ~ Penny Hickey -- 860 561-9629
- Camilla Hynes--860 561-3703
- 3rd Vice President ~ Ann Murphy – 860-521-4951
- Secretary ~ Jackie Rozza -- 508-221-5497
- Treasurer ~ Dolly Chelli – 860-521-8366
- Chaplain ~ Rev. Joseph Devine